Treestyle Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I absolutely loved this place. The staff seems to be a family living there and they are so kind and friendly. They don't all speak perfect english however. The place is very modern and looks brand new. It's a very green hostel which I liked. It is pretty easy to find just follow the directions they give online. This was actually probably my favorite hostel I stayed in during my month of travel, especially considering how inexpensive it is. It's very safe, close to all of the ruin bars. :)

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Been traveling for a while now and in many hostels. This was lower on my list. Good value for money I guess but it was pretty dirty in the kitchen area, the shower door for men didnt stay shut which sucks. The staff wasnt engaging at all and one guy yelled someone in my room for sleeping past check out in front of the whole room. If looking to stay here check for another similarly priced hostel first. If you are a first time traveler dont go here, you will get a bad impression of hostels.

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

If you are looking for a plac with fellow youth travelers this is it. I love the atmosphere and definitely is a good place to stay if you like to party. You can smoke in the common room after 8 and buy alcohol there as well, can't bring in your own except wine. It was a bit far from the city center Berlin is so big, that's normal and public transportation is great, Ubahn station right in front of the hostel. There were'nt many showers which wasnt great but not a big deal. Friendly staff. too :)

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

This was more like a home away from home. When you get there, there is a sign on the door to use the door around the corner, ring the bell and knock on the door. Merv who is running it for a few months is amazing. He keeps the plac spotless and helps you with anything you need. There is extra shampoo, detergent around for free. Free breakfast and coffee/tea all day long and a the place is heated very well. Ive been traveling for a few weeks and its the best place ive been in so far. GO THERE!!!!

I loved Barnacles. You can't find a better location in Galway. Walk out the door and you're already on the main street. Ended up staying an extra night there. Many pubs and clubs and restaurants a one minute walk away. It is also very easy to meet fellow travlers. If you're going to stay in Galway, the only choice is Barnacles. Stayed in a 14 person or so room and there were 3 bathrooms in the room so no worries about that. They also have a storage closet for a euro or two per day.

Cheers for the excellent feedback! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us :D As well as lockers underneath our beds, we also have a luggage store downstairs that is free to use during your stay with us. We look forwrad to your next stay with us!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs was great. The atmospher can't be beat. There are many areas to hang out and meet fellow travelers. I would definitely come back here if I was back in Dublin. The staff is very very helpful with directions, day trips and other information about the city.