Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 33

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

Oh my god,, I stayed only one night but all my valuable goods were stolen during my sleeping. The person who has the security card should pass three security points to enter the room so I believe one of roomates or staffs were the person who stole everything. Not only me but also other roomate's belongings were stolen. We reported it to the police but the manager was not available during our stay so the staff couldn't help anything, they are too unprofessional

• 27th May 2013

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

This hostel is very clean and like a home. Staffs are friendly and the location is also very good from the bus station but it takes 4 stops from the train station but still it worths to stay here!

• 11th Mar 2013

Aboriginal Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Everything is good. there is no sign on the hotel so you should be careful not to miss the hostel. One of the biggest reason to stay here was because of the waffle but it was not good, unfortunately... haha

• 7th Mar 2013
  • South Korea

I stayed room no.322 last week and i got bites from bedbugs!!! Oh My God! Everything was great before I got a bite. I never have had it for entire my life.. Please clean room no. 322! ASAP....

• 5th Mar 2013

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

Everything is very good except for the value for money. I think here is one of the most expensive hostels in Khaosan area.

• 21st Feb 2013

YMCA Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

Location is good. If you stay in peace, this hostel is good for you. However the kitchen is the worst. You should give up to cook here. The kitchen is only for two people, oh my gosh... only 1 folk, 2 spoons.. And unfortunately, there is nothing to see in Christchurch because all buildings are under construnction because of the earthquake.

• 16th Feb 2013

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Evertyhing is good but the location is little far from the center. You should pay the wifi.

• 7th Feb 2013

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Everything is OK but the location is little bit far from the center! Staffs are friendly!

• 5th Feb 2013