Reviews: duyguseyman

Location: Turkey, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Gaius Roma B&B

Rome, Italy

The staff were wonderful! I enjoyed every single moment of my stay!

Hotel Bavaria

Florence, Italy

Hotel Club

Milan, Italy

Nice hotel with cheerful staff. The only problem was the lightning was not enough in the room

Hotel du Congres

Brussels, Belgium

lt was a nice and simple hotel

Anna houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

ln the houseboat there are only two guest rooms which is good because it makes the place more comfortable, also there is a large and fully equipped kitchen. l totally recommend this place!

The staff was extremely awful!!!! I have stayed 8 different hostels and all of them had nice staff but in this hostel I really felt uncomfortable with the stingy staff. The only thing which was good that the location.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff is very friendly and the hostel is very well organised. In addition the breakfast is excellent and it is included in the price!

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was like a dream house with wonderfull staff and free laundry'tea water service. They saved most of our spendings. However, My room was extremely small but my friends room was like a small apartment with a kitchen dining table etc.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

The room was in the basement so there was no fresh air! And there was only one toiket for more than 10 people

Bell Hostel and Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The hostel was full of rules which bored me a lot. For example we were 5 very close friends, we stayed in 5 people private room and I wanted to take 5 towel for all of us but the staff said 5 people must come to get 5 towels. Also we did not have a key. every time we want to come inside of the hostel we have to find someone to open our own room!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The towels were included but they did not provide any. But In general it was a great hostel