Big Tree Lodge Methven

Methven, New Zealand

I loved this hostel. Best one I stayed in in NZ. Friendly, easy going, genuine staff and definitely made you feel at home. Asked me straight away if I was going to Mt Hutt and had the snow bus booked for me. Great to chat to other snowboarders too. Had free wifi, one of the few hostels in NZ that does! Great fire and TV area. And the electric blankets were a dream for the cold winter! Wish I could have stayed longer, a highlight for my trip :-)

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

Arrived really late and was freezing cold. Didn't realise there was hot water bottles/extra blankets as it was dark in the room already - people asleep. No free wifi. Facilities clean, everything worked, good kitchen area and eating area.

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Great rooms. Met some friendly people in the dooms. Loved the kitchen and eating area and atmosphere. Staff were amazingly friendly!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us :-) Happy travels.

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

Great people. Very friendly staff. Thanks for the free wifi :-). Met some people around the place which were great fun to talk to. And the herb garden made meals fun!

Criterion Art Deco Backpackers

Napier, New Zealand

I really enjoyed it there - right in the middle of town where I needed to be :-). No free wifi but everything worked that I used. Free breakfast was great!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Honestly couldn't find the place. There's a few roads nearby with the same street name... Friendly staff and good wifi.

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

Great location. Nice people.

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

I had a youth travel sheet and this meant I didn't have to buy sheets - which were quite expensive. I thought the staff were very friendly.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Wifi was a bit dodgy most of the time... Really liked the cat that sat on your lap in the dining room.

• 10th Jan 2013

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

Staff were extremely helpful and even posted my gloves home to Australia when I realised I'd left them there. Room were cozy and other people were friendly. Great location, right near the castle and an easy walk to the center of town.

• 8th Jan 2013