Reviews: julchen27101986

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 21

• 1st Jul 2014

Overall we had a nice stay. The people at the reception were very friendly and helpful, and the courtyard was a good place to hang out. On the other hand, the breakfast wasn't varied, there is only a bagel, one type of spread, one type of cereal and artificial orange juice. There were no soap or towels, let alone hooks, in the bathroom. And it's generally pricey but I suppose that's New York.

• 3rd Jul 2013

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

This was the second time I've stayed at the Backpackers Inn and I really enjoyed it. The rooms are pretty and clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere altogether is great. We had a blast sitting together in the community room with the other guests on Sunday night; we watched the Oscars, ordered pizza and had a few beers :) Will come back to this hostel anytime I'm in Ottawa again!

• 22nd Feb 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. The only downside is that you have to walk up the stairs to upper town whenever you want to go to the Old Town, but for Downtown the location is perfect. The two computers with free internet access were especially useful. I liked the pretty and clean bathrooms and the homely kitchen. Will definitely come again when I'm in Qu├ębec.

• 1st Feb 2013