Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

really good breakfast, nice big hostel but not too big. the staff is really cool, feel like they are travelers too. I do recommend this hostel, they have a bar if you don't wana go to far too. And they have the best thing I havve ever seen in a hostel is a litle tablet next to each bed with a lith light underneath and a power socket for each and every single bed !!!

A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn

Hamburg, Germany

that was alright for a hostel, really big, like the biggest I have ever seen after over 30 hostels. safe, really clean but too big to me...

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

the atticc s a really good hostel, most of it brand new witch is a really good point compare to other hostels. the staff is really good and has a good understanding, thks again. the setup is good, they have a 24/7 balcony area, loung that is open all night. the kithen is obviously full more than you might have ever seen for a hostel ( because new, give it a few years ) I defenetly recomend the place !!

Thanks for the great feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I think the kitchen gets used a lot due to all of the great facilities we have in there, And we have recently installed additional stoves for use :) We hope that you will enjoy the rest of your time in NZ and see you back at The Attic soon Cheers The Attic Team

Choice Plaza Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

very nice stay, really ennjoyed living there for 3 months... didn't want to move anywhere else. the staf is awesome and funny, and understands what you are looking for during your stay all of it within the rulles of common sense. safe, clean ( better than my room back home), the kitchen is very small and getting poor in equipments but still allright.

• 10th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand

The Cozy Kiwi

Auckland, New Zealand

the cozy kiwi is a nice hostel where people are really nice, the staff is great and here for you when you need it. you can drink, they have a roof top terrace for smokers and others. the matresses are nice, and bathroom mostly clean. this is not a 5 star hotel so you know what to expect.

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

nice stay, really enjoyed, staff really easy going, really cool. the hostel is like any classic one and for the price it is very very very good. coffee and basic breakfast on the morning plus free wifi... nothing to complain of.

Chada Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

good hostel, it is more like a hotel but you know. and there is a comon area with the wifi so everyone meet each others there. nice place a recomend if you party