Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Cool hostel but a little pricey. I think it was just an off saturday because the club downstairs wasn't very good. Other than that it's a good spot to hit in Paris...good location.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

We had a really good time at this hostel. It was clean and in a great location. They have a nice common room and kitchen in which we met lots of people. We had a fun party in the common room untill the owner came and yelled at everyone...the cleaning lady's were very rude and the staff/owner were extremely rude. We had a great time...but I would not recommend it if you want to party!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Staff wasn't very welcoming, however they warmed up later in our stay. They rip you off with the lockers and make the lock holders so small that you have to buy their little locks for three euro - rip off. Location is pretty good but very touristy.

Good place to meet people. The bar is extremely over priced for a hostel though, however, the club in the bottom of the hostel is a great time and the staff made sure we had fun, great staff.

Hey, We appreciate your comments and review in general, thank you for making the effort to leave us one. The bar is reasonably priced for Paris, however I understand your point of view, we do offer 2 for 1 beverages to help out. It's great that us staff were taking care of you too. Come back any time for another great stay. Kind regards, St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great drink deals and great staff.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The staff was awesome, easy to deal with and helpful. Great place to meet people and have a good time.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The staff is world class and the location is perfect. If you're a backpacker like myself, this is a good place to take a rest from the party enviorment at other hostels...but still be in a happening area.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

World class staff that have a great time, and show their guests a great time as well. Filthyyyyyy mc nastiesssss.

Broadford Backpackers Hostel

Isle of Skye, Scotland

I stayed there in off season and had a great time, the staff were world class and I made good friends with many of them. Stay here for a good time! The isle of Skye is phenomenal!

Was very clean. However, the staff was not knowledgable of the area. Location is poor. Beds were good.