Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Good stay and the staff were helpful. Breakfast was nice. They helped me book tours and a train ticket for an ok price.

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Gretat location, especially if you like an exciting district. I met many friendly travelers and had an overall great stay. I would recommed this hostel to friends visiting Seoul.

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

Had a great stay and met amazing other travelers to hang out with. Good place with fantastic staff!

Game Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

Great stay and the staff was awesome!

Tabicolle Backpackers

Fukuoka City, Japan

The staff was very helpful and the free bread and tea in the morning was nice. I met other travelers who were very nice to talk to and explore with. I had a great stay.

It was great meeting you, we were glad to have you for such a long stay! Enjoy the rest of your trip in Asia. Safe travels!

Wonderful hostel! The staff was great and so was the location. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Hiroshima. I also met many other fun travelers.

Great place to stay and very close to Hiroshima station. The common area was excellent and so was the staff. The only complaint would be the lack of curtains around the beds and room for a backpack.

Jiyujin

Kyoto, Japan

The staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Kyoto.

Hostel Ann

Nagoya, Japan

It was a really great place to stay!

Ohsu Plaza Hostel

Nagoya, Japan

Very nice place to stay. Good value for the money. Has the potential to be less comfortable if the room is entirely occupied.

Nui had everything I was looking for in a hostel. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a Hostel in Tokyo. I had a great experience!