• Singapore, Couple, 18-24
Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
7.7
25th Jun 2013

The temperamental WiFI was really frustrating especially when I needed to check in online for my flight. Although it may be a minor glitch it affected my girlfriend and I a lot.

• Singapore, Couple, 18-24
14th May 2013

The first night I stayed there, we experienced a black-out which meant that the lights were all off and the water was not working as well so we couldn't shower. However, I think this should be a one-off. But the location is REALLY good being right beside the Edgeware Road at the Bakerloo Line. Although the station will be undergoing renovations soon, there is still the Hammersmith and City line.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
Rock N Bowl Hostel, Bristol, England
19th Apr 2013

It's a little bit loud at night but I guess there is no choice

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
10th Feb 2013

One of the best hostels I have been to, in fact it didn't feel like a hostel. The room size and quality was almost like a hotel. Helpful and really friendly staff with a wonderful kitchen equipped with excellent cooking appliances and utilities. But the best part about the hostel is its excellent location. It is walking distance to great places like the Kensington Market, The Fashion District and even the CN Tower. We spent very little on transportation.