Pak-Up Hostel, Krabi, Thailand
24th Sep 2013

Really clean hostel, well managed, with friendly staff. Good size doors with great solid beds. However a/c could do with being controlled individually to each room, rather than on a set time, and setting. Great size shower facilities, shower gel/shampoo a real bonus. The entertainment from the male singer in e bar very good, great atmosphere.

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
18th Aug 2013

Moved here after a bad experience at Long Hostel, staff here amazing, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, fun. Really well managed, everyone works so hard, makes you feel part of the family. At check in offered free tea/coffee 24/7, efficiently checked in and help offered with bag, as on the 4th floor. Staff gave map and explained the city, and asked if covered everything. Gave great advice on tours, booked tours that picked up at guesthouse. Staff dealt with a drunk awkward customer professional.

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
5.7
17th Aug 2013

Initially I thought the staff was friendly and helpful, apart from having to ask at 12.30 if my room was ready, from arriving at 6.30am.This was until I woke in the dorm on the 5th floor, with Ants crawling all over me and on my bed. When I went down to inform them, and that I was looking for somewhere else, they became defensive which you could imagine, but then the mother or grandmother became rude, told me if i was checking out to get my bags out of the room. Bathroom in dorm awful too.

Dear Ms, I would like to say pardon about misunderstanding and thank you for your stay.- Firstly, The check in time: 13pm .You checked in at 12.30 pm so it is not late. - Secondly,When checking in,Did you see any ants ? Of course none. If there had been ,you would have pointed them out to my daughter. I can prove what I said is the truth because until now, I have no complaints of 4 people living in the same room, time with you.Finally, I always respect you and my guests as well. Long

Mojzo inn, Nha Trang, Vietnam
14th Aug 2013

This hostel is value for money, clean, extremely well managed, and staff are amazingly friendly. What more can I say other than the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable. I have so many happy memories here, and was sad to leave. I will return and stay at Mojzo Inn. Ms Ly, Ms Tuyên, Mr.Vinh, Mr.Diễn and Van I thank you all for making my stay wonderful, and I will not forget my time with you all. Thank you and sorry if I have missed anyone. Just book it!

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
22nd Jul 2013

Thought the staff was very friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Offering great advice and taking time to speak to everyone. Really kind people and wanted you to get the most out of your time with them. Very clean and the free fruit was brilliant, just what the traveller needs. Thanks Could do with extra fan or turn on the air conditioning unit, in the dorm, as it is far too hot. Nearly left and checked in somewhere else.

Smile Society, Bangkok, Thailand
23rd Jun 2013

I extended my stay liked it that much. It's the cleanest I have ever seen in my 5months of travel RTW, and it really does stand out. The staff work really hard to maintain the cleanliness, it doesn't effect your stay other than appreciating it. The staff are really friendly, the shampoo, body wash in the showers is an added bonus, so thank you. The free breakfast is a lovely touch to. I thoroughly enjoyed it, 2 soft warm buns, butter+jam, tea/coffee, muffin. Would stay here again+ recommend it.

YHA Mt Cook, Mt Cook, New Zealand
20th May 2013

The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area, and activities, gave sound advice on the weather conditions, what walks to recommend, etc. the hostel was very clean, and nice atmosphere to relax in when weather was back, lovely fire in the lounge, perfect. Enjoyed my stay, and have recommended it already. Also first hostel to offer me YHA card to help with discounts.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel, Queenstown, New Zealand
8th May 2013

This hostel is well managed, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Great location, near the I-site centre. Clean & tidy, large equipped kitchen/ lounge area's, great facilities. Female deluxe has a hotel style bathroom, extra towels, little extra's, a lot of thought had gone into make the stay a pleasant one. Brett really puts his heart and soul into making it work, his sunday roast is delicious! He is a credit to the business. A difficult situation with a drunken female was managed well by all staff.

• England, Female, 31-40
Tasman Bay Backpackers, Nelson, New Zealand
24th Apr 2013

As you can clearly see, I loved this place. Great location 5 minute walk from the shops, and this was a lovely walk over a bridge, views of the river, Beautiful. The hostel had a lovely friendly feel, friendly &knowledgable staff. I arrived the fire alarm was sounding, at least it works, and they test it. Lounge and dining area I really liked, there is also lots of information about the area, things to do placed into folder, for quick reference. The rooms clean and tidy, as were the toilets.

• England, Female, 31-40
USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
25th Jan 2013

I thought the security was excellent, staff told you from the start that everyone had to hold their keys up before being allowed into the hostel. This made you feel secure, that none of the homeless would be allowed to stray into the hostel. The staff were friendly, and some more knowledgeable than others, but if they didn't know they would point you into the right direction. Some times they could have given a little more advice to other customers.