• England, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Nov 2014

I stayed here for one night over weekend. It would have been good if towels had been provided (or even a hand towel in bathroom) and if there was breakfast option. However it was clean, in a good location and was easy to get to from centre of Brussels. Overall I would recommend this hostel, especially for a one night stay.

• England, Couple, 18-24
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
5th Jul 2013

Fantastic hostel in amazing location, close to all main attractions in Sultanhamet so can easily walk back after long day exploring. Staff (Emre) was so nice&helpful, always giving us advice on where to go, how to get places and really went out of his way to be a great host. Breakfast better than some hostels and facilities like shower was ok. No air con which didn't bother us as we asked for a fan. Considering the price, I think it's great value to stay at Istanbul hostel and would recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
7.4
14th Mar 2013

The reception staff on arrival was very helpful and friendly. We booked a double bed with ensuite room. I was not impressed with the shower and the night time staff on duty when I told him that my shower was ice-cold they said it should work and I ended up going up and down three times. I ended up having a freezing shower after a cold rainy night. I understand that sometimes there are faults but the fact that they couldn't offer me any other shower in the whole hostel when I asked was bad.