Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They gave us many tips like where to go and what we can do. Location is really good and easy to find. They just do not have laundry facility so it was shame but all good!

Stars Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff was really nice and so friendly. Thing we didn't like were the shower in room was not warm and strong enough and the AC in the room was noisy. Good breakfast so great value I think.

Asia BackPackers

Pattaya, Thailand

One of the staff was really funny. We wanted to do laundry and she started to negotiate the price… Next day it hadn't done yet…

Khaosan River Inn Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This was literally one of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Staff was really friendly and helpful. We were supposed to take the bus to Siem Reap so we were waiting for driver at 5:30am but he did not show up and they told us they came in and we were not there. This was horrible experience but the staff at hostel tried to help us out and arranged private taxi. We highly appreciate it and the location is pretty nice if you wanna go out. Highly recommended!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Overall I liked it and I'd stay there again in the future, but wifi didn't work at that time. So many people were frustrated. Otherwise, it's all good

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Stuff is very nice, real good location and people could get to know each other easier. Overall very good

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

It was good enough just because I just stayed for 1 night. It would be nicer if you stay longer.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hostel was better than average but my friends did not like shower because not much space and without certain. The floor turned to be very wet. Anything else was fine!

• 24th Jan 2013