Cologne downtown hostel

Cologne, Germany

Clean and quiet hostel, well located. Nevertheless, even if the staff was nice, there was not really a hostel atmosphere, it looked more like a hotel.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Had a nice stay there. Nothing to complain about. The breakfast was great! The U-bahn is close but the direct neighborhood of the hostel is not really lively, you have to walk ten minutes to find some bars and restaurants

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Not the usual hostel. Really "cool" atmosphere. The luggage room is actually a corner of the common room so if you have valuables it can be a bit stressful as it is open to everyone. Also sometimes you have to wait 10 min that the staff comes back at the desk. The direct neighborhood was a bit weird as Görlitzerpark is full of drug dealers asking you "Alles gut?" but they were not aggressive though. Overall I had a nice stay there, the Schlesisches Tor area is great, full of cheap restaurants!

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Big and modern hostel, very good location next to the Central Station. I had a nice stay. Nevertheless the bathroom in the room is too small, and my big locker under the bed was impossible to close, it was broken (I said it to the staff but nothing happened although I stayed there 5 days).

Inter-Hostel

Stuttgart, Germany

Nice stay there, I would come back again. Nice staff, clean hostel. Nevertheless, you could add a light for each bed (and only one for the whole room), and there is also nothing to hang our stuff in the bathroom.

Tatamka Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

we had a room of three people, with private bathroom, and it was a really good value for money! looks almost like a hotel. Nothing to complain about.

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Brand new hostel. Nice staff. I would go back again

Brook Lane Hostel Regensburg

Regensburg, Germany

small and cosy hostel. No lockers and no reception in the night but i felt secure. Met some nice people there

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

Actually I was cold in the tent during the night (although it was in summer!) so I decided to move to another hostel downtown. Moreover it is really to far from the city center if you want to go out. Nice staff, camping atmosphere and met some nice people around the fire during the evening though. And it's the cheapest you can get in Munich I guess. Maybe i would have enjoyed it more with my own sleeping bag.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

I had a great time there! Very well located, right in the middle of the city, next to the train station. Well, in the 40 beds room, it might be noisy but if you're in a party mood, it's perfect! I socialized very fast, and had a great evening! the bar in the hostel is a really good idea

Ambient Hotel Colina

Munich, Germany

it's a hotel, not a hoStel so it's really expensive, and you won't meet anyone. Moreover it's very far from the city center. I had a good stay though, but really too expensive when you are used to hostels.