Inter-Hostel

Stuttgart, Germany

Nice stay there, I would come back again. Nice staff, clean hostel. Nevertheless, you could add a light for each bed (and only one for the whole room), and there is also nothing to hang our stuff in the bathroom.

Tatamka Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

we had a room of three people, with private bathroom, and it was a really good value for money! looks almost like a hotel. Nothing to complain about.

• 29th Nov 2013

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Brand new hostel. Nice staff. I would go back again

Brook Lane Hostel Regensburg

Regensburg, Germany

small and cosy hostel. No lockers and no reception in the night but i felt secure. Met some nice people there

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

Actually I was cold in the tent during the night (although it was in summer!) so I decided to move to another hostel downtown. Moreover it is really to far from the city center if you want to go out. Nice staff, camping atmosphere and met some nice people around the fire during the evening though. And it's the cheapest you can get in Munich I guess. Maybe i would have enjoyed it more with my own sleeping bag.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

I had a great time there! Very well located, right in the middle of the city, next to the train station. Well, in the 40 beds room, it might be noisy but if you're in a party mood, it's perfect! I socialized very fast, and had a great evening! the bar in the hostel is a really good idea

Ambient Hotel Colina

Munich, Germany

it's a hotel, not a hoStel so it's really expensive, and you won't meet anyone. Moreover it's very far from the city center. I had a good stay though, but really too expensive when you are used to hostels.