Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

We spend there only one night. The staff was really nice and polite. What we didn't like is the location, a bit far for the centre, and that you have to pay for hot water when you take a shower.

It was a really nice hostel to spend time in. I like the facilities and the best was the breakfast and the garden. What I dind't like is the showers, they didn't have space to hung up stuff they were a litlle bit unconfourtable.

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

We stayed there only one night and was ok. The breakfast was good. The only thing it's that the bathroom are not confortable.

The location was really good, very near to the station where you can take the train to venezia Sta Lucia. It's good also that you have air condition. No lockers. It was really difficult to take the shower because it was really small and uncomfortable. The beds are horrible with very thin mattresses, you can feel the springs. The worst was that it has bed bugs!!!! I don't recommended at all.

Hotel Valley

Milan, Italy

The room was ok and clean. It was good that the shower is in the room. The staff is not friendly. Once you are there you have to pay more money for towels and sheets so the price is a bit more, just to know!

The staff was great! We were in a room only for us and was good, all clean and the bathrooms ok. The kitchen and all the facilities were very well.

The Hostel was the best I ve ever been. The staff was really nice and the hostel was perfect and really clean.

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

The best of this hostel is the staff, they are really nice person and they made us feel at home. The breakfast was excellent!! Every day had something different at breakfast, so it's a nice surprise.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

The stayed there was great! It's also fun that they had activities for us like paella or flamenco night and that's good to know spanish tradition and also to know people. I definitly recommend it.

Hostel Meeting Point

Madrid, Spain

The hostel has a really good location. The bathrooms are always clean. The staff is always available. The facilities are ok but the kitchen closed at 10 and it's a little bit early, however sometimes they open for us. I recommend it.

Central Hostel

Great value for money. The Staff is helpfull. The bathrooms are clean. The rooms are ok. The only problem is that it hasn't wifi.