Reviews: runawayhippie

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 19

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

We didn't know what to expect. Having stayed at the St. Christopher's in London and not liking it, we were trying to avoid going to another St. Christopher's. But the pictures looked so great! So we caved, and just booked it. And I'm so happy we did! The location is absolutely perfect! It was spotless, the breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful. It is definitely good bang for your buck! Would return in a heartbeat!

• 7th Nov 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Check out our other hostels in Europe too!!

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I stayed here for 3 nights with a friend. The location was excellent, the staff were so welcoming and helpful and the hostel was clean. Our room even had a balcony. The charm to the building is amazing. As two young girls travelling alone, we felt completely safe.Overall we had an amazing time here! Would definitely recommend!

• 4th Nov 2013

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

I only stayed for one night but I loved the experience. So close to downtown, the staff were so friendly, and the breakfast was an added bonus! Would definitely stay here again! :)

• 15th Sep 2013

St Christopher's Village

This hostel was alright. The atmosphere is good if you like a party hostel feel. But what really got me were the rooms and bathrooms. They weren't clean at all! Our room had a mouse in it for a few nights. The shower flooded and you had to wear flip flops. It looked like the entire hostel needed a clean. Other then the cleanliness, the staff were great, and it was a good price and location!

• 26th Aug 2013

Bus Hostel Reykjavik

Reykjavik, Iceland

Loved this hostel! So modern, clean and safe, but still warm and inviting. A little bit of a walk from the centre, but nothing too far. Would definitely go back!

• 22nd Aug 2013

Thank you so much! We would love to have you come back to us. Take care.