Red Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel is just great, very nice stuff and atmosphere, it's super cosy and you feel very welcome, I absolutely enjoyed my stay :)

• 17th Mar 2013

Tree In Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

• 14th Mar 2013

Gap Year Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The room had no window and the bathroom facilities are very poor. There is no kitchen. But breakfast and wifi is free, and the staff is very friendly, so it was ok :)

• 14th Mar 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Even though we have limited bathroom facilities due to the space and structure constraint of the shophouse, we strive to make it clean for all our guests. There is no kitchen as food around us is abundant and very reasonably priced.

Ponsonby Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Best hostel for me so far, super friendly and professional staff, absolutely clean, great kitchen and cosy TV room, very nice garden and chill-out area. Everything was just perfect, thanks very much!!!!

• 12th Mar 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please make sure to visit us again on your next trip to Auckland :-)

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Very professional stuff, super friendly, rooms were great, own bathroom, and free breakfast AND dinner, had a great stay, thanks :)

• 26th Feb 2013

St Arnaud

Melbourne, Australia

Positive: Location, free breakfast, free wifi (limited per day). Negative: Really (!!!) dirty, bathrooms dirty + moldy, kitchen closes at 9 pm (!), and NO use of facilities on check-out day, that means you can't even have a tea before you get your next bus/plane later that day!!!, and the storage room for your luggage is under the stairs, which means everyone can walk into the hostel and take your stuff!!! If you are looking for a clean place, better don't choose this hostel...

• 21st Feb 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at My Place, the atmosphere and facilities are good, the stuff is super friendly and absolutely professional, you have a free breakfast and free (and fast!!) wifi, so everything you need. The balcony is great and the TV room cosy, we even got a free city tour ending in the hills with a magnificent view on Adelaide by sunset and night. Thanks a lot, it was lovely! :)

• 17th Feb 2013