Reviews: Peterorlando

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 32

West Side YMCA

New York, USA

Where to start. First they do not considered the advance I paid to Hostelword when I made the reservation, they said that that´s is no part of the reservation fee-. The room was not like in the pictures, the bathrooms were far away and dirty, most of all the ladies room. Regarding the room itself, it was sad, the beds were so old that it felt like you were sleeping in a spoon. There were an old TV and a desk. Pretty sad for the price. I´ve been in other hostels, this is the worst ever.

• 21st Dec 2013

YHA London Central

I heated my stay in this hostel. The first room they gave me was like "a Hospital room" - ground level access. I had request them to change my room ASAP, the good thing is that they did it immediately . The other thing it´s that It is full of families with Kids.and we were trying to pick up some girls and people at 10Pm "shhh" us everywhere..not cool..And the charge you 5 Pound for Internet, 2 pounds for this, it´s expensive in every way..One other thing..Do NOT GO TO THE PUB CRAWL IS EXPENSIVE

• 20th Apr 2013

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is great, is near the center of Madrid, with easy access to everything. One of the best hostels I´ve ever been. The Pub Crawl was awesome, and the walking tours also Pablo does a great Job as an entertainer but even better as a guide. Todo EXCELENTE.

• 14th Apr 2013