Helpful staff, they booked me an airport shuttle in the morning.

Captain Halpin's Hostel

Wicklow, Ireland

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and spacious kitchen and lounge area.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Kitchen needs to be more equipped. There was no dish soap, and barely any dishes/cutlery when I was there.

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a GREAT stay here, felt so homey! The staff were so friendly and helpful, I felt so welcome immediately upon arrival. The lounge room was nice and comfy and a great way to meet people and chat.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Location is prime. The beds are the comfiest beds I have EVER slept on! 5 euros for breakfast was a bit expensive for a fairly basic breakfast.

Smart Russell Square

Room was a bit crammed, not much floor space for the amount of people in the larger bunk rooms. The common room and kitchen facilities are great!

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly, they helped us book a tour to the Cliffs of Moher, and recommended some nice places to go in town. Our bunk room and ensuite bathroom was spacious and clean. Great location, we had a great stay!!

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Not very clean, the floor of the whole hostel and our room was dirty, however there was construction going on so I'm sure it's difficult. Breakfast and kitchen facilities were excellent. Staff was friendly. Stayed in a 13-bed room and the bunk beds were way too clustered together, very crowded. Not much of a common room for hanging out.

Hostel Mitte

Brno, Czech Republic

The location was PERFECT. Right in the middle of the city centre, 2 minutes away from the main square. Free breakfast was delicious. The building had great character.

Hello, I am happy you liked Mitte so much, we did our best to make it a special little place.. Barbora, the manager

Great social atmosphere in the bar/lounge area, friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast!!

Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I had a wonderful stay. The staff were so helpful and friendly, the jostel felt like home, I had everything I needed!

I had THE BEST time at Greg and Tom's. Great atmosphere, best pub crawl I've ever been on, the staff are very helpful and so friendly! And I loved the free dinners!! Thanks for a great stay!!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Amazing stay! Great location, within walking distance of everything. Great kitchen facilities and hang-out room. The whole place was well maintained and cleaned daily. Would definitely return!

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

No kitchen for cooking unfortunately. Free breakfast was great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean, loved the pod-style beds!

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great place. Felt very safe with the security, lots of activities to do when hanging out around the hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful with answering any questions about the area. Included breakfast was great! The only complaint I would have is that there was no hand soap in the washrooms in our rooms, and the hand soap dispenser in the common washroom downstairs was empty the whole time I was there, so slightly unsanitary! But otherwise I really enjoyed my stay!

St Christopher's Greenwich