Abercorn House Hostel

I was confused by this Hostel. Great area and location near the Tube stop. Diverse age group staying in the hostel, which I found interesting but weird. No free Wifi (1 pound for 1 hour), no breakfast. Not very helpful or welcoming, unlike the other places I stayed throughout Europe. Not a bad place to stay, but there are other great ones in London. I used this for a one night stay before catching a plane ride home.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Good location near train station and within walking distance to most major places (Vatican is just under an hour, which is the farthest). Good social areas even though most people kept to themselves. Good security with reception, locked main door and hallway doors and room doors. Rooms were clean and new and so was bathroom. Only one bathroom on the floor of about 10 people, but I never ran into anyone else.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Wonderful stay. Nadina and Elio were so accommodating and helpful.

Welcoming atmosphere with lots going on in the different social areas. Had a large 6 bed room with plenty of space for everyone and a lovely bathroom that seemed brand new. The staff was great with recommendations and did my laundry for me, for a few Euro. Great place to stay.