I in advance set up for taxi service pick up. THis was totaly forgotten and not acknowledged when I arrived on my own. The breakfast isn't all that great either. If you want cheap its your place. Otherwise, look for something else.

Ocean Club Hotel

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt

I confirmed a bus station pickup and never got it. Also, meals were far less than adequate compared to the rest of Egypt during my stay.

Freedom Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Shehab and the rest of the staff made me feel at home.... from the first night until i left. If you need anything from a one of a kind day trip to a taxi to directions to how to buy cheap but good quality goods to where to eat the best food to even going with you for dinner! This is the hotel of choice when you want to stay in Cairo!!! When i come back to Egypt i will be staying here again. Shakram!!

Youthhostel Lausanne

Lausanne, Switzerland

No hot let alone warm water to shower in. The bathroom window was open during the evening and its -20 outside!!! It was a gong show to get checked in too.

Vevey Hotel & Guesthouse

Vevey, Switzerland

I froze having a shower. How about hot water??? No breakfast included. The girl working that night was not all that nice nor forthcoming with a lot of local things to do and see.

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

The early evening girl was amazing helping me plan what to see. She made my visit to Bern a two thumbs up!!

Youthhostel Luzern

Lucerne, Switzerland

AAmazing help from Martina on my travels in CH. She proves swiss people are nice and helpful people!

Hey :-) thank you for your nice comment. It was really a great pleasure to have you here and I hope you could take a lot of nice pictures... ;-) Martina

Youthhostel St. Moritz

St. Moritz, Switzerland

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

The place is supposed to be 24 hrs. I showed up and couldn't get in after getting into the city 7 hrs late cuz of flight issues. Maybe put a decent sign outside saying to get access if your after x hours at night and need to check in???. The place is in the middle of nowhere compared to the real sights of Zurich. I do have to say the place is one of the best design and amenities though of all the places I've stayed in Switzerland!