Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Excellent staff!!

• 9th Dec 2013

The Walrus Hostel

Perfect location, but not that good hostel! Stayed in the 16 bed room and my bed was attached to another one, that was quite uncomfortable. They should put extra effort to cleaning and have more light in the hostel.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

Lovely family place. Not the best location.

• 8th Sep 2013

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Should improve cleaning a lot! besides that, great place!

• 5th Sep 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Best hostel owner ever! thanks for everything josko. Great hostel!

• 4th Sep 2013

Accommodation Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Don't stay in this place if you don't have a car. It's not close to the national park and there's no reliable public transportation. The rooms are good. For using the kitchen you have to go in the owner's place which is a bit weird.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Perfect location! I just didn't feel safe because lots of time there was no staff there. I came back to get my luggage before leaving and needed info, so I wanted there for 45 minutes in the middle of the afternoon and no one from the staff showed up.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Just the wifi should be improved. Awesome breakfast for a cheap price.

• 29th Aug 2013

Budapest, Hungary

• 20th Aug 2013

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

You have to know that this is camping!!! So you'll be sharing facilities with lots of people! It's very very dirty. It's a place for party people only!

• 16th Aug 2013

Anemomilos Villa

Santorini, Greece

There was no energy and water what made our stay a bit hard. The owner didn't help us very much and even didn't want us to have candles in the room for "security reasons".

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

The area is quite old and a bit scary, but it's fine. The staff is great!!! Made our stay better.

• 12th Aug 2013

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

This is the weirdest shower I've ever seen in a hostel. Veeeery uncomfortable! There's no breakfast! It was an ok stay!

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your comment! Sorry you didnt like our showers :-( We admit you cant play basketball in the shower, but they are a nice meter by meter in girl's bathroom and 120 by 120 in boys (because the mens bathroom is bigger). Its not that we wouldn't like to make them bigger, its just that we cant - most has the most expensive rent in the world, and we chose to have a 40 m2 common room with biggest TV in any Moscow hostel for our guests to socialize! Good luck in your future travels!

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The Staff was definitely disappointing! They were always quiet and rude, it felt like they were doing a big effort everytime we had a question. Also the free vodka shot never existed. Besides that the location is perfect

• 7th Aug 2013

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

I stayed in a "room" that I felt it was not suppose to be a room, it was the rooftop and the ceiling was really low, it was veeeery uncomfortable! They should hire more cleaning! Besides that the hostel is good

• 5th Aug 2013

Hotel Miki

Kuta, Indonesia

ok for a night. you can find better places

• 7th Jul 2013

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

It's worth staying in this hostel just because of Aunt Aini! She is the best!!

• 13th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you dear, Do missed you hopes to see you again someday,do take care and keep in touch. Love, Aunty Aini

Roommates Penang

Penang, Malaysia

I was expecting more from this hostel because of the reviews I read. The bed is really good. The staff could be better, they are super confuse, not really sure which bed you should be and stuff like this. Also they weren't really helpful with advices of what to do. If you are a lonely traveler that wants to meet people that's NOT the place for you. it's a really small hostel with not atmosphere at all. Just a good place to sleep.

• 10th Jun 2013

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Considering the facilities this is the best hostel i've stayed. But it is really far from the backpackers area ( khao san road) but it's close do the BTS (that doesn't take you there). So it depends on your purpose in Bangkok.

• 8th Jun 2013

Mojito House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Ok hostel, found a better place and moved the next night

• 5th Jun 2013

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Awful staff! not helpful at all, couldn't explain the tours and was all the time using the computer for the guests to check Facebook. we stayed one night and found another place paying less than the dorm for a private room and much better located. Would not recommend this place.

• 1st Jun 2013

Popularview Guesthouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

great place to stay. would be back for sure

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place, great staff, AWESOME pool! no complains! would book it there for sure!

• 24th May 2013

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The night staff was not friendly at all, in opposite the day one was great. Good hostel.

• 22nd May 2013
  • Globetrotter

only the cleaning could be better! awesome hostel

• 9th May 2013

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Should improve explanation on how to get from airport and a bit of the cleaning in the room. Wifi in the room would be great. in fact a really good hostel

• 28th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your comment, we will improve the things you write. Hope to see you again

A-Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I saw that the hostel says in the front page that you should say the right time for the arrivel, so I sent an email telling nmy arrival time and the girl who answered was really nice. But in the day someone called me being super rude telling that I was 4 hours late from my arrival time. When we got to the hostel we were given a 4 bed room though we have booked the 2 bed, so that was great. I was just wondering if we had the original room the bed for two would be super tiny.

• 14th Apr 2013

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

The best staff I've ever seen! the bathrooms could be cleaner. The rooftop bar is great

• 4th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

The staff wasn't really helpful at all! The english was poor and they didn't know how to indicate the sightseen places. The rooms were good, a bit dirty though

• 9th Mar 2013

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Excellent place to stay, a little bit expansive though.

• 15th Feb 2013

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

I only stayed in this hostel because I had to sleep a night in Phuket before going to Phiphi, if you are in the same situation this is a good choice because it's pretty close to the pier. The staff was REALLY helpfull! we arrived late at night and they helped us a lot with booking the ferry tickets. I stayed on a private room so I can speak about the others, but mine room was big, confortable and clean.

• 6th Feb 2013

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The only problem of this place is the distance. you have to take a cab to go everywhere, and it's pretty far from the khao san road, although it's close to the BTS it didn't really help us. Everything else is great

• 4th Feb 2013