Reviews: ArminHammer

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Great staff, excellent showers.

Astor Queensway

The hostel was decent enough, I checked in rather late (12am) and had missed all the drinking, which is my fault. no bars or liquor stores around the Hostel so prepare early. I'm sure the location is great if you're looking to go to hyde park or notting hill but I have no idea why it was rated so high, it was hard to get to with the subway closures and not near anything interesting. Heater was broken in the room so i had to sleep with a hoodie on. Staff was great though. Could be better/worse

Had you checked in a few hours earlier, you would have managed to avoid the tube closures that impeded your journey, have a nice stroll through Hyde Park which is literally at our doorstep, check out the museums which are a 10 minute walk through the park, and make a trip to the "liquor store" before it closes (city-wide) at 11pm! Perhaps then your stay with us could have been improved :) we are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations! But mostly everything you just stated was due to your late arrival :( we're very sorry.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Owner Lotje made my stay especially pleasant, with her welcoming attitude and hospitality even when i arrived way late in the evening and had to ring the door bell. Great place for meeting new people especially if you're traveling alone. It was my first hostel experience and CocoMama set the bar very high. I plan on staying there again and again.