Location USA, Gender Female, Age 24

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
11th May 2013

They need to put better directions on how to get to the hostel on the site. luckily some random people helped us but it was hard to find.

Vita Nova, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
19th Apr 2013

I loved the boat! It gives you a different perspective on the city and it was so fun to take advantagne of that part of the city and culture of amsterdam. The staff was a little sassy but it was funny and they were very helpful. The breakfast was just cereal, toast, and things like that; but any free breakfast is good breakfast! small rooms and bathrooms but it's a hostel, get over it. I loved it, i would def go back.

Skanstulls Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
31st Mar 2013

I loved this hostel so much! They allowed a late night check in for my friend and I and they were helpful with everything we needed and asked about. They have a great kitchen, seriously amazing. They had free pasta, coffee, and tea. We cooked almost every meal there. Great location right next to a metro stop so it was easy to get everywhere. The outside looks a little sketch but the inside is amazing. Loved everything and would highly recommend this hostel and I would go back myself!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
26th Mar 2013

This hostel had a great location very close to a tube stop (which I recommend you use while in London). It was very clean and had a nice lounge to relax and watch TV and meet people in. There was a kitchen and they had breakfast for free which was awesome. The staff was very nice and answered every question I had. I would highly recommend this hostel. Great experience there and would go back again myself.

26th Jan 2013

I loved Arty Paris. Right away when we got there we were upgraded to a private room. We were also able to cancel one of our nights that we no longer needed with no problem. The counter staff was very friendly, and spoke english. The only bad thing was it was far away from the main sites in paris, however it's very close to a metro stop and a ticket to get to the main area is only 1,70 euros. It was worth every penny. I will (and have) recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Paris.