Location: Peru, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is walking distance from the main attractions. Also the atmosphere in the bar is great, I meet 5 people and just became lifetime friends in 4 days. Is really cheap also and has everything a backpacker needs.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff will make sure to ask if you want to go out. by The other hand there are only aussies staying here. and reception and common areas are close from 22 to 9 , also reception does not work during those hours.

FYI: Our reception and common areas are open every day until at least 1am :)

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Best 3 nights of my life, this hostel its definitely about The people, free breakfast and dinner, both really good. Sonik and Magic thank you guys!

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place to meet increible people.

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

3 ducks is probably the best place to meet people in Paris, in 4 days I meet over 20 new friends. The atmosphere in the bar was awesome , and all the staff was willing to help you, giving me great local tips and spots . Thank you all, specially to Georgea, if I go back I will definitely stay here again.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Do the no touristic walking tour, best experience in Istambul. Thanks guys

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I was there for 2 nights and I absolutely enjoyed it. Not because of the authentic chillout beds or the inspiring quotes,not because of the life saving air con, not because of the fantastic dinner it has on offer, not because of the amazing staff (franco, stef , the chef, and all reception guys/girls ), not because of the security and its pub crawl…but for the amazing opportunities you had to meet fellow travellers who were passing through just as us, hope to be back in Zagreb

Helvetia House

Hvar, Croatia

All what you need in one place, it's a party hostal, but the hostal itself is pretty quiet and the party is just 1 block away at their bar.

Hostel Pearl

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Edi is the best guide you can get, the hostal is just what me needed in Dubrovnik .

Great hostel to meet people from all over the world, Rafael (the concierge) te amamos, he took us to the best places in town. The hostal was perfect for us as a base to get around Naples and the amalfi bay.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It's definitly not a party hostel, but a really good place to sleep, bathrooms are clean and youve got big lockers in your room. Staff will tell you where to go at night and give you use full information. Location though its not so good (the metro station 2 minutes away takes you anywhere ( go to Fontana where locales party), probably ill stay here next time in BCN.

Their are rats all over the place, including the living room, kitchen and bedrooms

KulturBerlin - Icba Wasi

Sucre, Bolivia

Thanks for all Klaus, our stay was fantastic, the place is awesome. Its an old spanish/colonial house,just three blocks away from downtown. Just the perfect place to stay in sucre.