Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My room was in another building, across de street, but really safe (with a PIN to open the door at the main entrance) Staff ok, but the housekeeper was really nice!

Grand Theater Hostel

Shenzhen, China

There's no sigh to show the hostel. It's in a residential building, which I thing it was nice, especially at the28th floor. Staff really nice, the lady helped me to keep my room for another night. But, the bathroom should be more clean, it's smell funny,

Really nice huge hostel. Staff really nice, friendly and helpful! I little bit far from the main attractions, but near the metro station. Breakfast included!

Velkommen Backpackers

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Thanks for the A/C, definitely needed it!! Staff is nice, nice location neat the River and the Royal Palace. A lot of restaurants around and a really good massage place next door! Squeak beds, especially the bed on the top.

Bunna's Place Backpacker and Bar

Koh Rong Island, Cambodia

Don't go there if you want to sleep. Perfect place to party but not to sleep. Music on until 3 AM.

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Worst place that I stay in 2 months of traveling. Worst SQUEAKY beds ever!!! Room not clean, should do an effort. I put fruits in the fridge for the night and when I left (7AM), no more fruits and they can't help me with that. So bad.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice place to stay with the pool! Good food. Huge beds really conmy! Big shower and clean bathroom.

Hoang Ha Sapa

Sapa, Vietnam

Staff really rude. No atmosphere at all. Don't go there.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Staff ok (one yelled all the time ... for no reason.) Good breakfast, nice pool. Bathroom could be more clean. A lot of party people.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Big room, even for 8 dorm-beds. Big mirror! Really clean. Good place for the price.

Saigon Youth Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice place to stay in a little alley really quiet. Small room, but it's Saigon. Small common area but perfect to meet nice people! If I have the chance to go back for sure I'll go back there! Staff really nice and helpful!