This is a fantastic new hostel with great facilities and friendly staff. It is close to a metro station, has good wifi, free breakfast, free welcome drink.. what more could you need?

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Staff were really helpful, happy to give you any info or ideas for things to do and see and well informed on all of them. Rooms were clean with air conditioning (although it didn't quite get cold enough). There is a bar on site but I didn't see any backpackers there.

Amsterdam Hostel Centre

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Didn't end up staying here because of made an error with my dates, but the staff at reception were wonderful and understanding and even helped me find a new hostel for the correct dates (they were fully booked). Location is great, super close to €5 pasta restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bike hire stores and even walkable to the red light district if you're like me and enjoy a 20-30min walk.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Room was quite hot overnight but not unbearable with the window open. Lots of construction going on but I didn't get woken up by anything. Make sure you do the free walking tour that try organise from reception!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff, lots of awesome common areas, very clean, fantastic location. Believe all the good reviews!!

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Great staff, cool vibe, fun and kitschy hostel. Ask the staff for suggestions on cool bars - they might even come with you :) Pro tip - Hiring bikes in Inverness is really expensive, so try to hire a car and get other people in on it, with 3 or more people it works out cheaper and you'll get to see more!

Alba Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Glasgow is a strange place to visit.. Not a lot of stuff to do for younger tourists and so the whole place has a strange vibe. The staff are nice and the hostel is clean but there just wasn't a lot going on..

Hostel was in a convenient location with a bar, a great little local restaurant next door and there was always a lot of travellers passing through. I stayed here on 3 different occasions, had bookings muddled up 2/3 times (double bed instead of twin, then we booked a twin another time and had to sleep in a dorm). Rooms were nice & clean. There was always problems with the water/shower/toilets and the bathroom facilities were not cleaned regularly enough (probably not helped by the water).

Tree House Inn

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Rooms were clean, air conditioning was fantastic. Plenty of places to eat within a short walk.

Great hostel to stay in Seoul, would highly recommend :)

The staff here were fantastic, always friendly and willing to offer suggestions and assistance with anything! I travelled here on my own and there was a great bunch of people staying here, so I always had someone to surf, drink or go exploring with!

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

What a great find in Jaipur! Great staff, great facilities, safe and secure. I felt welcome as soon as I walked in and it was a great place to meet people. They have laundry facilities, a nice outdoor area and they can organise tuktuks for you if you need.

Greetings Nisse! First of all, we are so glad you had an awesome time at our Zostel. We like it when our travellers leave than nothing less than a beaming smile. Glad you found the rooms, facilities and staff great! We know how important safety is to our travellers, and we focus on that a lot. So, we're happy to know that you felt at home. We hope you'll stay with us soon at our other Zostels in Jodhpur and Udaipur as well. Cheers! Zostel

YHA Mei Ho House