Hostel was in a convenient location with a bar, a great little local restaurant next door and there was always a lot of travellers passing through. I stayed here on 3 different occasions, had bookings muddled up 2/3 times (double bed instead of twin, then we booked a twin another time and had to sleep in a dorm). Rooms were nice & clean. There was always problems with the water/shower/toilets and the bathroom facilities were not cleaned regularly enough (probably not helped by the water).

• 1st Jun 2015

Tree House Inn

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Rooms were clean, air conditioning was fantastic. Plenty of places to eat within a short walk.

• 12th May 2015

Great hostel to stay in Seoul, would highly recommend :)

• 13th Apr 2015

The staff here were fantastic, always friendly and willing to offer suggestions and assistance with anything! I travelled here on my own and there was a great bunch of people staying here, so I always had someone to surf, drink or go exploring with!

• 15th Sep 2014

• 18th Jul 2014

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

What a great find in Jaipur! Great staff, great facilities, safe and secure. I felt welcome as soon as I walked in and it was a great place to meet people. They have laundry facilities, a nice outdoor area and they can organise tuktuks for you if you need.

• 7th Jul 2014

Greetings Nisse! First of all, we are so glad you had an awesome time at our Zostel. We like it when our travellers leave than nothing less than a beaming smile. Glad you found the rooms, facilities and staff great! We know how important safety is to our travellers, and we focus on that a lot. So, we're happy to know that you felt at home. We hope you'll stay with us soon at our other Zostels in Jodhpur and Udaipur as well. Cheers! Zostel

YHA Mei Ho House