I have to say that I wasn´t so happy about the hostel. They don´t have an elevator, so I had to carry my two suitcases to the third floor. As well I couldn't store one of my luggage in a separated room like they said on the website. There was no fried where we could store our food or drinks neither. But I was happy about the bathroom, with every room had. I liked the little backyard witch turns to a bar at night. And it was very easy to get to the hostel.

• 10th Jul 2013

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

Our stay at the hostel was nice. The rooms were clean and the cleaning lady was cleaning the bathrooms every day. The staff was helpful and nice and it was easy to get to the hostel and from the hostel around Chicago. The free breakfast wasn´t good, there were no bagels like written online, just toasts and pancakes, the barbeque on Sunday was not good as well, just Hotdogs and everybody was making them by themselves at different times so there was no social time.

• 24th May 2013

Thanks for staying with us and we are glad to hear you had a good time. We have since updated our website to show that we offer fresh fruit, toast and pancakes...and occasionally we will surprise our guests with some bagels. The BBQ was unfortunately cancelled due to the rain, but thankfully we have had many more BBQ's on our deck. Next time you are in town let us know.

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The hostel was like I expected it to be... the room was very small and a little bit cold but ok. The bathroom was a little bit dirty, because everybody shared the bathrooms. The staff and the atmosphere was nice. The pancake breakfast was nothing special but ok and on sunday we even had a free Spagetti Dinner (but you have to be there on time, otherwise nothing will be left) . So all in all I can say that for the price it is quite good to stay there.

• 16th Feb 2013