THIS IS THE ONLY HOSTEL TO STAY AT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRAVELING ALONE!!!! The girl working reception are super friendly and tell you everything you need to know about beaches, restaurants, bars, and clubs. There is security around all the time and when my key would not open my door they dealt with it in a timely manner- this was very nice because i was in a towel after a shower. AND THERE ARE THE TOMS!!!! Every night they provide you with a road map to party and experience Hvar to the max!!

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The staff at Villa Divine were amazing and thoughtful. It is a beautiful hostel a bit away from the old town in another cool area. It is a short walk to the beach and a short bus to the old town. There is no curfew and it is clean. The staff showed me where to go to drink, eat, and club and I immediately made friends. The people in the dorms are friendly and inclusive and my whole experience was super. They also have great lockers and many outlets.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Hope that we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik! All the best!

I love Wombats and will always stay at one if there is one in the city. The breakfast and bar are a great touch and the people are of a wide variety of ages. The location was superb and the staff always very cool.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Staff was super helpful with several unforeseen issues i had during my travels. People were friendly and overall it was a great experience. You also get a map and they will recommend stuff and help you find it. Great location don't buy the metro card you only need it to get to and from the airport or train station.