I really liked the atmosphere of this place, however, the one things that I was not pleased with was the fact that their wifi is only on the first floor. I would have appreciated it if the wifi was on throughout the hostel. There was a bar downstairs which means you could get reasonably priced food and mingle. Also, the staff were lovely!! It was a good location because it was between the inner city and Heathrow airport, and it was also located very close to the underground station and shops.

• 18th Feb 2013

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Staff were lovely, shout out to Anna! The place is basically right in the heart of Madrid. It was more relaxed then other youth hostels but if you needed a bar, there are street filled with them a minutes walk away. It was clean and there were free churros for breakfast! I really enjoyed staying at this hostel, would definitely return if I am ever in Madrid.

• 12th Feb 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The facillities such as the key passes, lockers, bathrooms, and wifi were perfect. The location in relation to the train station and the places to visit was perfect. The staff were amazing!! They were very fun and helpful!

• 25th Jan 2013