Barefoot Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Absolutely awesome place, when I come back to Ottawa I will definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

• 20th Feb 2014

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Amazing hostel! One of the best I've ever stayed in. Highly recommended!

• 24th Oct 2013

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

Fine place , no real complaints. Just that there were hardly any power sockets in the room, I had to be in reception to charge my phone.

• 5th Oct 2013

Many thanks for your comments, we are working on getting more sockets into the bedrooms. We hope you enjoyed your time here in Dublin and that we may be able to look after you again on any future trips to Dublin. Kindest regards Misty Dublin International Hostel

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

My second time staying here and it's still one of my favourite hostels, definitely my favourite in the UK. Owner is a great guy and the place has an amazing vibe. The only critique I have is that the beds don't have individual reading lights .If you come in late or read late or get up early, you have to put the main light on and disturb the other guests. Otherwise, this hostel is great, highly recommended! also close to the train stations and REALLY close to the coach station.

• 8th Apr 2013

It's not the most luxurious place to stay but it's insanely cheap and absolutely fine. I was particularly happy with the fact that every bed has it own reading light and power socket. Location is a bit far from city centre but that didn't bother me. So overall a good experience.

• 2nd Apr 2013

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Good hostel, I've stayed here before. I just think it can really use individual reading lights by the beds..

• 18th Feb 2013

YHA London St Pancras

Nice hostel, goof facilities. It just slightly bothers me that you have to pay for Wifi and Suitcase storage. On the other hand, the location is amazing and I love the fact that you can order food downstairs. Overall I had a very good experience and would definitely come back to this hostel.

• 14th Jan 2013