El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

AC is working throughout the night which was very helpful consider it was super hot in cartagena, and the location was great!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Globetrotter
  • Hong Kong

Golondrinas Hostel

Iquitos, Peru

theres a swimming pool in the backyard which proven to be very nice, and therere enough fans in the room to keep the temp down.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

a bit far and the staff was not exactly welcoming or helpful.

a bit bad shower and if you want a good night sleep, avoid this place; otherwise you would have a great time here.

Dear guest, We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had while you stayed with us. We take your review seriously and we will do our best to improve our facilities and service. Best regards, Eric M. Hostel Manager

excellent stay!

Anandamayi Hostel & Hotel

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Globetrotter
  • China

The staff wasn't very helpful and there was a lack of hot water during my stay. but the neighbourhood is very safe and pleasant to walk around.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were extremely helpful and professional, however the shower is very small (then again its HK so most hostels have the same showers I reckon) good value and I would stay again.

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

Gabriel and Lorenzo (the happy one with a happy belly) are both excellent owners and they know how to run their business, all the facilities are new and their kitchen is always clean and the plenty of cookwares to choose from, I enjoyed my stay and I think its deffo one of the best hostels available in the country.

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Very decent hostel and it was deffo a good location, the reception was very friendly

Fulano Backpackers

a MUST stay in colombia!

REALLY GOOD LOCATION, A DEFINITELY PARTY HOSTEL

There was no hot shower almost the entire time I stayed and the shower on the second floor was more or less like a bit of a drizzle, the management should consider spending a bit money on that! apart from that the location was alright and the bed was comfy.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

staff were cold and unfriendly

Hi, thank you for stay with us, wish you a good time. Regards

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

Good value and nice staff!

Mile Map Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Perfect bed and nice atmosphere

Maney Resort Phi Phi

excellent location.

Nid's Bungalows

Koh Samui, Thailand

good value and nice location.

Silom Art Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

new and really good feel, chic and clean!

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

clean and excellent location!!

Kinnaree House

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

good value and it has AC, really close to all the cafes and theres a 7/11 nearby

Phutawan Bamboo Resort

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

No pool, and it's a really long hike up the hill.... We were so knackered by the time we reached the place....

Good and quiet location, Shower and toilet en suite which is nice for dorm

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Really nice and I'd stay there again no doubts

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

the staff was cold-faced and not helpful at all, I ordered fresh orange juice and it turned out to be from a concentrated bottle mixed with water ;-((((