The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Good location. Cheap for Sydney but still well over priced for a room that felt more like a prison cell. Not the worst hostel i have ever stayed in but certainly not the best

• 28th Mar 2013

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The hostel was nice and clean and safe. But please dont advertise that they offer free wifi as during my 5 night stay the wifi did not work once! And the computers offered for free use were as bad as only one out of the three actually worked at any decent level of speed. When i asked about the wifi issue i felt that she had no interest and tried to laugh the issue off. Worst wifi and internet in the whole of my travelling asia so far after 3months!

• 20th Mar 2013

So sorry for the curtaince time period wifi at the time repaired. It is so good now already. Please sympathy for the trouble rarely, it is out of our control. Welocme you back with strong wifi. Thanks for your supporting.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

nice hotel, good location halfway between beach and town. staff try to sell suits to you but not too pushy about it. good backpacker vibe to the place

• 10th Mar 2013

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Travellin south east asia 2 months now and this is by far the best hostel i have stayed in! Staff are the nicest people you will ever meet. Hostel is so clean, room cleaned everyday. Free water refills! Great location but still quiet at night. Free breakfast was unreal! Loved it here!!

• 4th Mar 2013

Villa Vedici

Kampot, Cambodia

I had booked a delux double bedroom for me and my girlfriend for $30 a night for my birthday as we said we would treat ourselves to a bit of luxury. How wrong we were... When we arrived we were told our accommodation was away from the resort in what can only be described a s a building site. Everything else was overpriced due to the remote location they felt they could charge nearly $2 for a small beer whereas in town you can get one for $0.50. Staff not very friendly. We even cut our stay short

• 23rd Feb 2013