Staff is great and super friendly. When I didn't have a key for the lockers because another guest had lost it they brought me a safe box for my valuables. Location can't be beat. Definitely worth the money

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Close to the main sites. Friendly staff. Huge place (as others have mentioned more like a hotel) so not great for hanging out. Breakfast is great.

• 27th May 2013

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Nice staff. Hostel is in a great location, 10 minute walk to the bus station and main sites. Rooms seem like they hadn't been updated in a long time. I would stay again but it's not somewhere to hang out and meet people.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Staff was maybe not as professional as could be and the bathrooms were kind of dirty during the morning rush, both things are totally understandable and wouldn't deter me from staying there again. Location is close to a subway and Las Ramblas. Would recommend.

Thank you for your rating! Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would want to stay with us again! Every day is a day for improvement, so thank you for your feedback; we'll work on our work-additude and see if we can extra cleaners on at rush-hour. See you next time!

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great little hostel. Cheap, friendly staff, close to a metro stop. Would stay again

I normally don't complain about hostels since all I'm doing is sleeping there. But this had the worst mattresses I've ever slept on; could feel the springs digging in to my back. Also did not have enough bathrooms, only 3 toilets and 3 showers per floor. Location is definitely not in central London, expect to be at least 45 minutes on the overground and tube to get to the main sites. It is close to the station though. Staff and security were great.

• 21st Jan 2013