• USA, Female, 18-24
Sevilla Hostel One Centro, Seville, Spain
15th Feb 2013

This hostel had a great character! There were a lot of common areas and there was always someone hanging out there. The staff was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. It wasn't the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at, but neither was it dirty. The value for the money was INCREDIBLE. I loved the decorations and the fun, lively atmosphere. I didn't like that the front door wasn't always closed tightly or that the dorm in which I stayed was never locked.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
25th Jan 2013

The staff was very helpful. They gave us many excellent suggestions for places to go for food and sites to see. They made our stay enjoyable and simple. The breakfast was PHENOMENAL and the wifi worked pretty well throughout. The other travelers were interesting and friendly, if a little loud (which is to be expected in hostel dorms!). I would definitely go back to this hostel.