Location England, Gender Female, Age 24

• England, Couple, 18-24
River Suites, Budapest, Hungary
8th Jun 2015

Spent an excellent four days and three nights at River Suites recently. Great location in a lovely neighbourhood, close to Parliament and Margaret Island. Even walked to Castle Hill from the apartment which was a lovely and scenic and not too tiring. Apartment itself was great, everything had been thought of, and it was great to get a real feel of the local life. Would highly recommend, and would not hesitate to book here again on our next visit to Budapest.

• England, Female, 18-24
B&B Rome In Art, Rome, Italy
16th Jul 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Bed in Art, Rome! As everyone else has said, Luca is the nicest person you could meet! He gave us so many tips and recommendations which definitely improved our stay there as we came to Rome without a proper plan! Double en-suite room was a little small but we didn't spend much time in there so that wasn't a problem. SO grateful for the air-con in summer :D

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Mar 2013

This was my first hostel experience, so I have nothing else to compare it to, but if every hostel I stay in in the future is as good as Absolute, I will be very happy! Great location, excellent value for money, clean rooms. Was better than I had expected and would definitely stay here again if in Paris!