The hostel was great and the owners and all the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Breakfast has a large variety and is way above the usual hostel breakfast, the beds are comfy and all facilities are nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 4th Feb 2013

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The hostel was great and the staff (especially Stefanie and Julia) were extremely helpful and friendly. I made the mistake to book one of my tours before I arrived over the internet. They have a travel service there which is a lot cheaper and you can book all tours directly through them. All facilities are nice and clean, they have super comfy beds and nice showers. All in all, I can only recommend this hostel!

• 30th Jan 2013

eHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel and the staff is absolutely amazing! We had a great time staying here and met some lovely people. It was by far one of the nicest places we have stayed at while travelling through South America. All facilities are new and clean, breakfast is great and everyone working there is always going out of their way to help you! The neighbourhood is quite safe and it is very close to Copacabana Beach and Ipanema. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 27th Jan 2013

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

What an amazing hostel! The owner was super friendly, personable and really helpful. All facilities were nice and clean and breakfast was great too. The hostel had a great vibe andwe found it easy to meet other people. Another plus was its location which is close to bars, pubs and shops and we would definitely recommend staying here. Many thanks again to the owner, we had an amazing time!

• 15th Jan 2013