Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really enjoyable stay. Staff were good except for one who was very unhelpful. Everything else I would say was above average compared to other hostels I've been to

• 20th Feb 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Really enjoyed the bar downstairs which made it really easy to meet people as well as providing fairly cheap drinks. Location was also very continent right next to the main train station. Good sized lockers which provide good security. Breakfast is reasonably priced with a good selection. Disadvantages would be no kitchen and wifi only working in the common rooms.

• 11th Feb 2013

myOE Shared House

Excellent location- walkable to the hammersmith tube stop as well as many local attractions such as Westfield. My main aim was to find somewhere quiet I could sleep as I only flew in that morning and this is what I got. If you are looking for somewhere to go out I would suggest other places. It could also use a bit more in the way of staff interaction - I didn't actually talk to a staff member the whole time I was there so if you didn't know the city very well this may be inconvenient.

• 18th Jan 2013