Terrible Hostel , Staff was rude and not very helpful .The wifi dosnt work so before you get to this hostel have all your onward plans booked as we had to use starbucks to book our next stops . Room wasnt cleaned once while we were the for 6 days . I ve been travelling for 9 months and this was by far the worst hostel/hotel I have stayed at , I am not a person who normally even writes reviews or complains about hostels but this place was worth letting other travellers know to stay away from .

• 2nd Aug 2013

Dear guest, we are very sorry that you are not very happy with your stay at MEININGER. As we know the wifi was working for your entire stay. You need a password to login that you get free of charge at the reception. As an alternative we do have as well computers in the lobby that you can use for a small fee. The rooms are cleaned every day. Maybe other guests of your dormitory arrived earlier, so you had the impression that room has not been cleaned. Hope to see you again at MEININGER :-)

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel is in a excellent location with clean and tidy rooms . Staff was extremly helpfull and always willing to give advice on local attractions . Airport shuttle and travel agency are all avilable in the hostel making stand out from the rest in Istanbul !!! This is my third time in Istanbul and this Hostel beats the rest !!!

• 15th Jul 2013

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

Awesome hostel !!!What really makes this place is the awesome staff who go out of there way to help guests !!! Very clean traveler friendly area and within walking distance to south Beach and Nightclubs . Public bus stop in front of the hostel made it easy to get around Miami . Breakfast is included everyday

• 15th Jun 2013