Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
6.6
26th Sep 2013

This hostel is centrally located so it is easy to drab the LUAS or to walk to any part of the city, I had two problem with this hostel, there was one gentleman working at reception who was not nice at all, but the rest of the staff was lovely, and the lack of hot water.

Kinlay House Cork, Cork, Ireland
6.6
22nd Sep 2013

Once I found the hostel, there were no directions to the hostel from the train station, the staff was never very helpful, I asked for a place to get coffee in the morning before a full day tour, and I was sent to a place that opens at 10am. I lost my phone and needed some help to try to get it back and at this time the staff at the front desk wouldn't even bother to answer any of my questions. Overall the hostel was very nice, wifi was up only intermittently, but the rooms were well kept.

Paddy's Palace Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
8.0
19th Sep 2013

I enjoyed staying at this hostel, especially since i was able to get wifi in the room as well as the common room. The rooms were on the small side but the fact that i was able to have hot water during my showers kind of offset the room size. The staff was genuinely super nice and helpful.