Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Loved the location and the breakfast was one of the best I've had at a hostel which included breakfast in the price. Close to the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, and not far away from public transport which will get you pretty much anywhere else!

then why you rating is low??

My third time here, and I'll keep coming back! The staff are great too. I arrived early in the morning I was supposed to check in and they even let me have breakfast at the hostel without charging me extra! Great place to stay in London.

Hello! Keep coming back and we will be happy to have you with us again... see you then!

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

While I understand that not everything goes perfectly all the time, I just got the feeling that this place was tired, things are old, and there are far better hostels in other locations throughout the UK. Charging for WiFi is also archaic.

Really great staff. Bit of a lack of places to hang out and the security factor was a bit questionable, but I think that was more to do with the people who were there at the time than the hostel itself.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Solid hostel, only stayed 1 night so can't really make too much more of a comment.

Fantastic. One of my best hostel experience, even when I am making considerably more money in the future I think it will be hard to beat this for accommodation in London.

Hello! Good to know you enjoyed our hostel! we hope to have you back anytime!

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Lovelly refuge from the chaos and sometimes malice of the outside medina. Need to do something about the people loitering outside, I'd suggest maybe a brief introduction of what to look out for in Morocco to new travellers!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

If you don't love this place, you shouldn't be staying in hostels!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great hostel. One of the nicest, and friendlies staff I've met. The breakfast has improved greatly since my last visit and I definitely feel like the value for money has improved!

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A great place! Friendly, helpful, and knowledgable staff and a pleasure to stay in.

The breakfast sucked though, only one cereal, soggy croissants, and toast with limited spreads. Coffee was alright though.