• Brazil,
PodShare, Los Angeles, USA
4.9
9th Feb 2013

Although the idea is cool, this hostel is not for everyone. It's a flat with 10 pods and some people sleeping on the floor and ONLY ONE bathroom! Some of the guests keep talking all night and weekends are noisy because of the party going on next door. And the lights never go out (and people watch TV all the time). I felt trapped on my pod, because there was barely any space for me+my bag. If you don't mind not sleeping (and having to use earplugs and a sleeping mask), go ahead!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
8.0
5th Feb 2013

Pretty nice "classic" hostel. Bed was cozy. Staff was friendly. The place had awesome facilities, although I didn't use any of them. I did miss the lack of a common room where everyone can meet. The building is a bit old and I did see people complaining about the heaters, but mine was working. The location is good if you like shopping and theater (ACT is close by). Breakfast was not vey good though. You need to show your key to get in which is a flawed security system, but overall, great hostel.