Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Koh Lanta, Thailand

• 19th Apr 2014

Aonang 88 Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

This hostel is definitely up and coming, the more people know how excellent 88 hostel is the more social it will be! There is a small communal area downstairs with a tv. Staff were very helpful. Dorms are spacious and clean, with individual reading lamps and one electric socket assigned to each bed. Great aircon. Lockers provided also. Bathroom amenities were great and clean.

• 16th Apr 2014

The Nomad House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

• 10th Apr 2014

Spicypai Backpackers

Pai, Thailand

It got a little chilly in the bedrooms throughout the night- maybe thickets duvets needed. I booked my bus to leave Pai to Chiang khong through the reception but the info given was a bit scarce. They told me I would arrive in Chiang Khong at 10:30pm, more like 1:30am. And they didn't inform me my ticket price including a nights stay, breakfast and a lift to the boarder crossing the following morning which I had already arranged and paid separately for.

• 5th Feb 2014

Compass Backpacker's Hostel

Chiang Mai, Thailand

• 30th Jan 2014

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff went beyond there way to help you with any information about the city. I arrived at the times when the protest were happening and there was one just down the road rom the hostel. But they had maps telling me which areas to avoid and advised us to be back in the hostel by nightfall. The security in the hostel was tight and I felt at all times safe.

• 28th Jan 2014