Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Great service from the staff. Good location and comfy bed. Accommodation in the strip has hidden costs but Sin City doesn't. Kitchen is kept in great condition & is clean. Wish I'd stay'd at Sin City earlier in my trip to Vegas.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the BEST hostels I've ever stayed in. Awesome location, great staff, modern clean dorms. Thought has been given to every detail, like the individual power points and lights at each bed, or the soap provided in the showers, and the free spices in the kitchen. Thank you to Cats Pajamas for a lovely home-away-from-home.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Felt like staying in a hotel, clean

Very difficult to find. At time of writing the directions to the hostel on hostelworld are actually incorrect and misleading. One staff member (Mihow) was fabulous but I found the other 3 I came into contact with kinda unhelpful. Great location and generous breakfast. I'd recommend to the hostel they keep an ear out for noise at night and try curb shouting/loud singing after midnight. 2am raucous outside ones dorm door is getting a bit late!

Minoo House

Budapest, Hungary

This Eco-friendly hostel is a rare find. Excellent location as its walking distance from the central market hall, main boulevard, the river, bus and metro stations and more. Part of a lovely square and the back balcony overlooks a charming

Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies

Novi Sad, Serbia

Good choice of hostel. Staff really helpful & go out of their way to look after you. Excellent location. Bar downstairs and appreciated welcome drink provided. No kitchen but they offer great advice for affordable places to eat.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent hostel. First rate service and advice by all staff. Brilliant facilities - comfy beds, modern kitchen, free computers. Wonderful location. I was going to stay just 2 nights but kept extending and ended up staying a week as I found Sarajevo and this Hostel brilliant.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Fantastic hostel, brilliant atmosphere. Josko definitely knows how to run a hostel. So helpful, welcoming, generous

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Really great hostel, one of my favourites due to location, top staff, size & set-up. I recommend a minimum 2-3night stay. Kotor is a brilliant place to experience the best of Montenegro, and the hostel offers tours to other parts of the country such as national parks.

Tsikeli Hotel

Kalambaka, Greece

Arrived to be told there wasn't a room available because they became fully booked but only updated online availability after our booking. The manager kindly arranged alternative and comparable accommodation down the road, and took us to the alternative accommodation personally. Disappointed the Tsikeli manager didn't apologise for the inconvenience or oversight. Can't rate Tsikeli but we had a nice stay at the family run 'Hotel Spanias'.

Astor Victoria

Good kitchen which was open most of the times I needed it., Helpful staff, excellent location. A bit noisy. Comfy beds. Felt secure. Good hostel would definitely stay again.

Fantastic hostel, top notch facilities (best kitchen I've come accross), great staff, incredibly clean & great location.

Globe Backpackers Plymouth

Plymouth, England

I like this hostel. It's comfortable and the staff are helpful. Nice big kitchen. I found the kitchen had more 'vibe' than the dining or lounge rooms which weren't entirely conjucive to meeting others and conversation. Only real downside in my opinion was that there wasn't any soap in the toilets. Pls put up some soap dispensers.

Great location and helpful staff. Was disappointed there was kitchen or even facilities to make myself a cup of tea. I understand this is because there is a bar & restaurant on the ground floor, but it would be nice to be able to use a kettle & small fridge. The dorm room I stayed in on 2nd floor was spacious & comfortable with great views. Shower was nice and strong. Not a great place if you are a light sleeper & go to be early given the dance music on the ground floor.

Hi we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at st christophers in brighton. We hope to see you again soon.

Torquay Backpackers Hostel

Torquay, England

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. TBH has a great vibe and I felt very comfortable & welcome. I had a great time meeting fellow travellers. The super clean kitchen was fabulous and well appointed. Lovely hot showers, awesome TV/lounge room area. Great location to see all around the area. Only disappointment was that the bathrooms had no soap.

Astor Victoria

Showers were tiny and awkward to use and could hear every footstep above our dorm room. Needed earplugs on the busier night. Otherwise a great hostel. I really appreciated the kitchen, warm rooms & fresh, clean beds.

Thanks for staying with us. We have many showers throughout the building, even some larger ones too. If you find the room you are staying in to be too loud, please let us know nad we will do what we can to move you to a different room. We always try to make sure you enjoy your stay with us, so please come and stay again!

Of all the 3 oasis hostels I stayed in (Seville, Granada & Malaga) the service here was by far the best. Super helpful & friendly. Exceptional customer service really. The first guy helped my friends who didn't have a reservation find an alternative (as oasis was full), and the second guy helped me get & find the cab to airport at 5am. Thank you both!

Blablabla' Faro

Faro, Portugal

Great hostel. I liked the set up. Super location. It was a little bit chilly inside but nothing the extra blankets couldn't fix.