I had a really good stay at Four Season. Nothing to complain about it. It`s not in the best location, but it`s really near to the train station and all bus and metro lines. Really clean and I liked the sell-everything-vending-machines. :)

• 29th Oct 2013

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

This place is a little bit creepy and it`s possible to notice that the staff really hates their job. I stayed there for 2 nights and almost change place because of it. My room had only one plug and when I asked to charge my phone at reception the guy was a bit unpolite, asking me to charge it on the room (the only plug was being used by other person). Besides that, it was very clean at the time of my stay. No lockers provided.

• 27th Oct 2013

Liberty Hotel Paris

Paris, France

I booked a room with shared bathroom. The case is: they have only 1 shower every 2 floors. And, of course, it's not clean at all. Besides that, cold water in this only shower during 2 of 3 days we stayed there... It was a really unpleasant stay mainly because of that. Also, no elevators in the building (I stayed in the 5th floor and had to "climb" it everyday). I would avice to stay in a hostel instead of this place.

• 22nd Oct 2013