Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Overral it was a good stay. However, the room was very hot and it only had one fan. The bathroom was even worse when it comes to temperature, it was even hotter. The location is excellent, it is nearby all major touristic sites and metro stations, it is only a little bit far away from Palermo, San Telmo and La Boca, since taxi is a very cheap thing in Buenos Aires, it doesn't matter.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff could had been a little more cheerful. When I first arrived, they didnt present the city to me, as it is usualy done in other hostels. Another problem is the safety. A guy from my room had his phone stolen and they didnt do anything, eventhough, there werent much things to do. Overall, it was a good experience.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

The Hostel is very well located, just a 5 mins walk from Termini Station. I also find the Hostel itself very cosy and a good atmosphere. The real problem to me were the showers. At the first day they were ok, but on the second and third days they weren't working properly. The temperature was freezing or hot as hell. Overall, it was a good experience and I wouldn't any problem in staying there again.