Location USA,

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
8th Dec 2013

Clean and quiet hotel with great staff (family). There is a couch and chair in the reception area and a long table where people eat breakfast, but really not any place where travelers can hang out and meet one another. That's minor though, the place is clean & safe & the staff is great. Easy walking distance to bars, restaurants, Central Market, museums, etc.

The Mad Monkey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5th Dec 2013

Really great staff and location. I had a single up above the bar which was a little noisy, but hey it's a hostel. And the bar closed by 12/12:30 at night - it wasn't an issue. The place was very clean, staff knowledgeable. I wanted to stay at the one in Siem Reap which is also in a fantastic location but it was booked. Great place!

Indigo on Otres, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
27th Nov 2013

Fantastic! Stayed for 8 days&if I could I would have stayed longer. The rooms are clean& large and the beds very comfortable. But forget that, you are right on the beach! Much nicer, less crowded beach than Sihanoukville...and great access to other bars and restaurants along the way if you want to wander. Wil, Vicky, Sal - everyone was great!!

Skyway Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
2.3
23rd Nov 2013

Horrific! Woke up the first night covered in tiny ants that were streaming out of the mattress. Either someone stuffed candy or something sweet under the bed at some point or I don't what....the photos of the pool are incredibly misleading and yes, they give you free tuk tuk rides into town whenever you want but there is absolutely nothing around this hotel if you want to go get a drink or you're hungry. Absolutely NO HELP booking tours and I did not trust security here at all. Awful hotel!

• USA, Female, 31-40
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
31st Oct 2013

There was a mixup with my reservation for the last night, they had me checking out a day before my flight. They figured it out, and even tho' they had a "fully booked" sign on the desk they were able to let me keep my bed for one more night. They went over and beyond to make my first time in Thailand, and in Bangkok smooth and comfortable.

10th Jul 2013

Highly recommend Josefina and Martin (sp?) the owners are awesome and very attentive as is Patrick, Sofia, and rest of staff...I feel bad bc there's a guy there who does not speak much english but he did everything and I didn't get to chat with him much or obviously get his name :-(...he's their right hand man....it's a very well run operation with very good food, good activity options and friendly people.

His name its Luis!! we will tell about you!!! and we are planning to give him english lessons soon!!!

The Secret Garden Quito, Quito, Ecuador
27th Jun 2013

The roofdeck views make this place the perfect place to stay. I arrived at 3am & woke the next morning to the most spectacular views!!