The Dreamer, Palomino, Colombia
15th Feb 2013

Palomino was recommended as THE best beach on the Carribean. I would say maybe it is, but compared to beaches around the world, I wouldn't even rate it. The water was muddy from the rivers and the currents too strong. The beach itself isn't very clean but that is Colombia. That being said, the hostel itself was beautiful with high ceiling thatched roofs, very nice rooms and a beautiful pool. I would come here maybe if I wanted to chill after the lost city hike or just relax for a couple of days.

Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
8th Feb 2013

Casa Tranquilo Hostal, Monteverde, Costa Rica
27th Jan 2013

Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
21st Jan 2013

this place was great. It was very clean, the pool was great and the staff was wonderful, always remembered my name. One day I had some clothes drying on the railing, while I was out it began raining and one of the staff had put my clothes inside. The only downside at all was the music from across the street but a good pair of earplugs should be a must wherever you go if you are staying in dorms. I would highly reccomend staying here.