• USA, Female, 18-24
Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
5.4
29th Mar 2013

This hostel was a disaster for me. My pillow had a blood stain on it as well as some other mysterious stain, as a single female traveler I was put in a room in which I was the only girl and the rest of the guests were a stag party, the linens they gave me were not clean, the shower did not work, and outlets in the rooms are very few. The only good things about this hostel are the level of security and the location (right next to temple bar), I'd recommend looking elsewhere, not worth it at all.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
21st Mar 2013

Really wonderful hostel, one of the best I've stayed in and I've stayed in quite a few. It was extremely clean and really felt more like a home than a hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and did whatever they could to make my stay more enjoyable. Location is in a very nice, very safe residential neighborhood, close to two tube stops and Kensington Palace. Overall my stay was very comfortable and I'd highly recommend this hostel!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Travellers Flat, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Feb 2013

This apartment was absolutely perfect. My boyfriend and I stayed here on our visit to Barcelona and it was in a perfect location, very clean, and the owners are extremely nice and welcoming people. I felt very safe the whole time, though the lock on the door could probably stand to be improved, but I never ever felt unsafe. I would highly recommend staying here, it's an amazing value for the money and nice to have a relaxing private place to go at the end of a long day of sight seeing.