Hostel was great. It's close enough to jr line and also has a rail car close by to get anywhere you want to go. I would stay here again.

Location was close to a subway to make it easy to get around most places some where eaisier to go on foot or rent a bike. It was clean and staff were friendly. The roof was great to see the city and enjoy a cup of coffe. I would recommend this hostel.

The staff was great and the hostel was clean and nice. It's close to serveral tourist attractions. It's not very close to any places to go out at night but it's still a great place to stay. I would recommend staying here to others!

If you have a group this is the best way to go. The three room apartment was great with its own kitchen an a couple bathrooms. The view from atop the building was amazing. Staff was OK and would answer any questions you ask. I would recommend this place.

• 10th Mar 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Stay was nice. Beds were comfortable and clean. The facility had lots of character. I would recommend it to people traveling. It was also convenient to the tube.