Location: USA,

The Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends. :)

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

An excellent hostel! Staff was very helpful and always had something organized for the night. The hostel was also very clean. It is definitely a party hostel, so make sure that's the kind of atmosphere you're looking for. I had a really good time and would definitely stay here again.

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This was definitely a quiet hostel, but did not have a bad atmosphere. It wasn't right in the center but was situated between the Old Town and Jewish Quarter. I missed a bus and the staff was very easygoing ago letting me stay another night, even though it was at 3 am. There are no keys to the rooms but lockers were available.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I had a really great time at this hostel. I met some great people and the staff were very helpful and fun. The beds were bigger than I've come to expect from a hostel. It was always easy to find a party but the rooms were far enough away from the bar that it was also easy to find some peace and quiet. Wifi in the rooms would have been nice but I enjoyed my stay regardless and would definitely come back.

Graffiti

Barcelona, Spain

Casa España Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Hotel Oosterpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Definitely not a hostel atmosphere. This is a good place for someone looking for some quiet. Overall my stay was good, though there was no wifi in the rooms and little space to go besides the room itself.

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A&O Köln Neumarkt

Cologne, Germany

I felt safe in this hostel and it was reasonably clean. I also liked the bar, especially the calm atmosphere. It was a little annoying to only have free wifi in the common room and to pay for linen, but overall I enjoyed my stay.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

A bit on the expensive side, but definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed in. The rooms were huge and very clean. The bar downstairs had a great atmosphere and good cheap beer. The walk into the city center was a bit far, but nothing terrible. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

This hostel was in a very good location and facilities were clean! The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to get people involved and having fun. My one complaint is that there was almost always music blasting in the common room. With no wifi in the bedrooms and silence in the hallway after 10:30 pm, it was irritating to try to Skype or plan further trip plans with the music blasting.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

This hostel was very clean and definitely reasonably priced. The bar downstairs had a great vibe, but it was nice that there was also a kitchen and quieter common area downstairs where you could go if you wanted some peace. My only complaint was that there was no wifi in the bedrooms, though it had a good signal in the pub.

The Monkeys in the Trees

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! The staff was vey helpful and everyone I met there was so friendly. Though it was not in the center of the city, it was in close proximity to both the Central and Hammersmith and City lines and from there I was able to explore London quite easily. I felt safe there and the beds were comfortable and clean. The wifi would drop out fairly often, especially at night but he staff was quick to fix the problem. The showers were small but cleaned daily.